One of the things Hanna always wanted to do, was to celebrate her birthday in summertime. Well, she was born in January and in Germany we have winter at that time. So we planned our South african adventure, hopped on the plane and had 3 weeks of summer-weather (while it was freezing cold in Germany) – which included the 30th birthday celebration with our lovely friends Nadia & Eddy.
For now we just leave you with 4 things we really enjoyed doing during our stay in Capetown and surroundings:
– have dinner at the Kloofhouse (you need to reserve a seat, but it is totally worth it!!! The food is really delicious and the interior is oh-so-beautiful!)
– Walk up the Lions head and enjoy the sunset from there
– take 3 days off, drive down the Garden route ‚til Swellendam and spent at least 2 days at the Vrede Vallei to recharge your batteries without WiFi, go out for long walks, get your head free and enjoy a selfmade, delicious breakfast from Lundi
– Drive to Hermanus and have breakfast at Betty Blue Bistro
– attend an open air concert at the Kirstenbosch Garden
As you can see: our stay in South Africa included a lot of food :) For those of you who have already been in Capetown – what is your best advice to do there? Beause we will be back soon … hopefully!